Power Up Your Data
Identifying ways to reduce costs is an essential supply chain function. Today, supply chain professionals are called upon to collaborate with clinical and quality stakeholders to incorporate quality and outcomes data into their supply chain practices and create longer-term financial improvement.
Acurity connects you to advanced supply chain, quality, safety, and financial tools that collect, report, and integrate the data you need to make more strategic decisions. But data alone does not achieve performance improvement—the right people and the right processes are integral to making the best use of information.
Acurity helps you transform your data from a spreadsheet into an improvement plan
We work alongside your team to incorporate new technology, analyze findings, and leverage key intelligence to identify the greatest areas of opportunity.
This advanced technology, combined with our high-touch services, allow you to
- access the largest comparative supply chain database to identify gaps and improvement opportunities in key departments
- benchmark your clinical and financial outcomes against your peers
- identify care practice variations
- reduce mortality, complications, readmissions, and healthcare-acquired conditions
- monitor ongoing improvement efforts
- analyze the effect of quality measures on patient outcomes and cost
- analyze point-of-use care delivery patterns across service lines from a financial, utilization, and clinical outcomes perspective to pinpoint savings and operational improvement opportunities across the system
These solutions are supported by our relationship with